Friday, May 22, 2015

お食事: ときしらずの炊き込ご飯 Rice: Steamed Rice with Cherry Salmon Thanks chef Koizumi for the awesome dishes. He is really generous and friendly, the experience here reminds me of my previous visit to Ishikawa, which is a sister Kaiseki restaurant of Kohaku and Ren, opened by Koizumi San's master Ishikawa. After finish the first bowl of rice, I requested for a bit more Okoge (おこげ crispy rice on the bottom), he heated up the rice again and presented an entire bowl of Okoge in front of me.I'm not a rice person but 'but'...Definitely will back here next time. 虎白 ★★


お食事: ときしらずの炊き込ご飯 Rice: Steamed Rice with Cherry Salmon Thanks chef Koizumi for the awesome dishes. He is really generous and friendly, the experience here reminds me of my previous visit to Ishikawa, which is a sister Kaiseki restaurant of Kohaku and Ren, opened by Koizumi San's master Ishikawa. After finish the first bowl of rice, I requested for a bit more Okoge (おこげ crispy rice on the bottom), he heated up the rice again and presented an entire bowl of Okoge in front of me.I'm not a rice person but 'but'...Definitely will back here next time. 虎白 ★★ by miss_neverfull via http://ift.tt/1HmlFoA

No comments:

Post a Comment