Friday, April 29, 2016

Rice with four DIY toppings: Ikura (salmon roe), Chirimen Sansho (whitebaits with Japanese pepper), Karasumi (mullet roe) and seaweed. - To me, this bowl of perfectly cooked rice is the best white rice in the world, each grain is so juicy and naturally sweet, I don't like white rice but I can finish it without any toppings or pickles. The Ikura is very rich, creamy and umami...the entire combination of this bow is out of the world, simple is the best. - Matsukawa 松川 #MissNeverfull_Tokyo


Rice with four DIY toppings: Ikura (salmon roe), Chirimen Sansho (whitebaits with Japanese pepper), Karasumi (mullet roe) and seaweed. - To me, this bowl of perfectly cooked rice is the best white rice in the world, each grain is so juicy and naturally sweet, I don't like white rice but I can finish it without any toppings or pickles. The Ikura is very rich, creamy and umami...the entire combination of this bow is out of the world, simple is the best. - Matsukawa 松川 #MissNeverfull_Tokyo by miss_neverfull via http://ift.tt/1QEzJOg

No comments:

Post a Comment