Sunday, February 28, 2016

I just found this photo from an episode of Destination Flavour where I had a Kaiseki (Japanese banquet) with the ambassador of Japan at his residence. I was not feeling well at all that night (was running a fever etc) - but the show must go on so I had to suck it up. It was such a great experience anyway. #japanesefood #kaiseki #destinationflavour #sbs


I just found this photo from an episode of Destination Flavour where I had a Kaiseki (Japanese banquet) with the ambassador of Japan at his residence. I was not feeling well at all that night (was running a fever etc) - but the show must go on so I had to suck it up. It was such a great experience anyway. #japanesefood #kaiseki #destinationflavour #sbs by lilyserna_ via http://ift.tt/1Rz6Mab

No comments:

Post a Comment