Friday, February 27, 2015

I know it might look like bloody hell, but forgive me, I love to butcher the eels. #chef #lifestyle #cheflife #motivation #goals #passion #spirit #foodlover #truecooks #latvian #cook #discover #world #flavors #workhard #training #japanese #technique #skills #butcher #eel #unagi #fish #michelinstar #misenplace #kaiseki #ryugin #asia #taiwan #taipei



I know it might look like bloody hell, but forgive me, I love to butcher the eels. #chef #lifestyle #cheflife #motivation #goals #passion #spirit #foodlover #truecooks #latvian #cook #discover #world #flavors #workhard #training #japanese #technique #skills #butcher #eel #unagi #fish #michelinstar #misenplace #kaiseki #ryugin #asia #taiwan #taipei by uvisjanicenko via http://bit.ly/1ayvhnj

No comments:

Post a Comment